SC/ST Cell, Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) have been identified as the two most backward groups of Indian Society. They include all the castes, races or tribes, which have been socially, economically and educationally backward. The cell has been established to support and guide students bringing to the main stream. The SC/ST cell at college was established in 2019-20 with the purpose to empower the SC/ST students. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Government of India and NGO’s. These students enrolled for carrier orientation programs, it helps buildup their personality development.
• A maintain the SC/ST students who are studying in the college
• To take follow up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the purpose by the Government of India and the UGC.
• SC/ST Cell is in charge of getting scholarships for the hostel students and reimbursement of fees from the Government for SC/ST students studying in our college.
• To keep track of issues pertaining to atrocities on SC/ST communities if any
• Counseling regarding facilities provided by the government.
• Appraising regarding laws that were ensured by the constitution to these communities.
SC ST Table List 2023-2024
|1||Dr. B. Ravindranatha Reddy||Associate Dean||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Swamy Sekhar R||Assistant Professor||Convener|
|3||Dr. G. Suresh||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Mr. U. Somasundar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Dr. C. Deepa||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6||Y. Swaroopa Rani (AAA 2020-49)||3rd year Student||Member|
|7||M. Santhosh Naik (AAA 2020-25)||3rd year Student||Member|
|8||M. Gangothri Vaishnavi (AAA 2021-21)||2nd year Student||Member|
|9||M. Jitin Varma (AAA 2021-20)||2nd year Student||Member|
|10||M. Raju (AAA 2022-32)||1st year Student||Member|
|11||K. Nehasree (AAA 2022-17)||1st year Student||Member|